Internet Bank MultiNet
1. What to do if user code is blocked?
User code shall be blocked if the customer has entered the wrong password five times in a row. In order to unblock it the customer needs to call to our Technical Support Department by phone +371 67019393 or personally appear in any Customer Service Center. The customer must have a passport for identification.
2. What to do if the customer forgot the password?
The bank can restore the original password that is in the envelope issued along with the documents for Internet bank connection. The customer needs to call to our Technical Support Department by phone +371 67019393 or personally appear in any Customer Service Center. The customer must have a passport for identification.
3. What to do if the customer does not retain the original password given by the Bank?
To obtain a new password the customer should visit the nearest Customer Service Center. The customer must have a passport for identification.
4. How to act if you want to revoke a payment order or make changes in it?
You must send a message (Correspondence --> Compose). You must specify the purpose of order in the "Subject" field, for example, "Payment Revocation" or "Payment Change". In the "Text" field - document number, date, amount, and currency.
5. How to save the payment order as a template?
When filling the payment order form you can mark the Check box - "Save document as a template" and enter the name of the template in the next field.
6. When I try to log in I get the message "Invalid combination: login or password"
- You must make sure that Caps Lock is not enabled. Password is case sensitive.
- Incorrect login entered. If login is entered correctly, contact the administrator.
- Incorrect password entered. Check if you have turned off the Caps Lock and whether the English keyboard layout is set. If you still cannot enter the password, contact your administrator.
7. The numbers on the right side of the keyboard are not responding
Turn on the "Num Lock" key.
8. There is a mistake in the payment order. How can I cancel it?
You should immediately send a letter on cancelling the document via Internet bank MultiNet.
9. The payment order is cancelled due to errors. Should I create the payment order again?
No. You must open the "Cancelled" folder, then open your payment order, click "Copy" button, fix errors, and resend the payment order.
10. How to choose the beneficiary's bank details from the list of Latvian Banks?
Just fill the "Beneficiary's Account Number" field and bank details in the payment order will be set automatically.
|AS "Industra Bank" Head office, 57 Elizabetes Str., Riga, Latvia, LV-1050|